Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

why isn't my product listed in the dropdown ?

Blackstar1

On the http://line6.com/customtone/ page, I don't see my product (Firehawk FX) listed in the dropdown.

Should I select the POD HD500X ? Which list of user authored presets can I select from to add or preview using my Firehawk FX ?

Am I correct that the App can analyze a song coming through bluetooth and suggest presets that match the song thats playing,

and/or can I type in an artist name or a song's title to search via the app for presets for the particular song/artist created by other user/authors ?

Maybe you also won't find it for Amplifi. The latter and FH rely as far as I know completely on their "cloud system". Your options are currently limited to the respective Remote apps. Search for Firehawk in the App Store or Google Play.

When you play a song from your library with the Remote app, it will do somme analysis, but the result often won't be stunning. I think there are a number of ways to search for Tones within the app.

haha, I'm pretty sure the app uses the metadata in the mp3 to wildcard search the cloud.  It rarely comes up with a sound that works well.

If I get my sounds dialed in, I should post them for you guys.  They sound great soft and loud, but your guitar pickups, sustain and playing style make a big difference in a good patch and waste of time.  For instance, none of the Green Day patches sound, well good, let alone like Billy Joe.  I just chalk it up to my setup not being the same as the author.  I just make my own with the Mesa head and add gain and grind until I can get the sound dialed in.  I've gone away from trying to match the sound of a band, I have a Brown/Slash type sound, a Grunge type sound and a metal sound.  Each bank with a pretty, clean patch in it and a reverb and delay setting for each patch.  I can go to bank #2, Grunge, and play Green Day, STP, Nirvana, Lit and they sound great, but I am playing in front of a bunch of drunks just just want to bang their heads and dance to a good beat.

As someone with no musical skills worthy of an audience, I think the drunk would be doing me a service at the expense of their own in the case of banging their heads for instance. Of course that instance could also be because I'm practicing still in my early stages and they're actually not drunk enough. I will put up a warning and disclaimer sign before I start next time.