Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Headphone Adapter problem solved

Blackstar1

I figured how my problem with my headphone jack. It's not the fault of the Firehawk. I was trying to use headphones that are compatible with an iPhone that has up and down volume and a microphone in line compatible with an iPhone. There are the Klipsch ones. Very good for what they are but they don't want to play properly with my Firehawk. No problem, I have better headphones that I can use it's just that I can't find the long cable that goes with these headphones. This YouTube music sounds awesome coming over the bluetooth through my Firehawk.

Happy camper.

Did you know, with the new forum software you can mark a thread as answered?

And you can (since the old one possibly) change the title of existing ones you are the OP of?

Your thread will get a pretty and green "Answered" sign. It's neat.

Also I don't know if the TRRS for Apple products would work correctly even on an Android.

Not even sure they will work with normal TRS/Stereo connections of most multimedia devices with a headphone connection. Do they?

Edit: you can post the resolution in a new post and mark it as the answer. I don't think semantics matter on the whole for using that. The thread title doesn't have to be a question. Just using the color mark makes the threads' list clearer.

Edited by ZenBalancer