Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone Using Amazing Slow Downer?

TBone55

Is anyone out there using the Amazing Slow Downer software (slows music down without changing the pitch) along with HD EDIT software and running into issues with Amazing Slow Downer not responding in Windows 10? I had no problems when I was running Windows 7 but since I updated to Windows 10 Amazing Slow Downer just isn't working anymore. I've already contacted the folks that make it but they aren't having any issues with it running in Windows 10. I don't have issues with HD EDIT in Windows 10. 

Thanks.

I have been using also Amazing Slow Downer  for a couple of years already, together with it I am using also Song Surgeon since they have similar features but there are features which the other one does not have. So far these software are helping me in my guitar learning lessons. 

Yes, I know what is Slow Downer, in the past a few times I used instead Transcribe! for the same purpose..

my previous reply was simply to say that if like many people you also use a modern DAW software like Reaper (which is always supported, updated and well working) you don't need anymore to use any external program to slow down the songs

I have Studio One but haven't really used it yet so I don't know if will do what ASD does. The folks at Roni Music that make ASD tell me they aren't experiencing any issues with it working in Windows 10 and I have the latest version. Funny thing is that when I use ASD on my laptop that has Windows 10 (I use a desktop computer for my POD HD pedalboard and HD Edit) it works fine on its own.