Sign in to follow this  
microstudio

Pod Hd Pro & Podfarm Plantinum

I own the GearBox Gold Tone Port and have PodFarm Platinum I am thinking of buying the Pod HD Pro and I am wondering if all that PodFarm Platinum has will be on the Pod HD Pro once I hook it up to my computer?

Nope... They're totally different platforms. There is some overlap in the sense that as far as effects and amps are concerned, there are some of the things modeled. But the way they are different generations of modeling. So you can't take a preset from POD Farm and load it on the HD Pro, for example.

Nope... They're totally different platforms. There is some overlap in the sense that as far as effects and amps are concerned, there are some of the things modeled. But the way they are different generations of modeling. So you can't take a preset from POD Farm and load it on the HD Pro, for example.

That's odd the UX8 come with PodFarm Platinum and the PodHD Pro Replaced it didn't it?

That's odd the UX8 come with PodFarm Platinum and the PodHD Pro Replaced it didn't it?

Nothing really replaced the UX8. Line 6 hasn't made another interface with as many inputs as that. Technically the HD Pro replaced the X3 Pro, but there's no backward compatibility between the HD series and any of Line 6's previous stuff. It's a whole new platform.