Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Delete Account

ROBRHY

No longer have a POD so how do i delete my account.

Just thoughts. You're not obliged.

Have you considered just deleting product registration?

Or you're implying you will never buy another Line 6 product ever again?

You can unsubscribe from email notifications for instance. If it's one account for everything here, then you also want your posts (and any closed ticket) deleted?

Just thoughts. You're not obliged.

Have you considered just deleting product registration?

Or you're implying you will never buy another Line 6 product ever again?

You can unsubscribe from email notifications for instance. If it's one account for everything here, then you also want your posts (and any closed ticket) deleted?

How do you delete product registration?

• 1 year later...

How i delete my line 6 account.? I want to delete my account and remove all my registration details

If you're talking about removing registered products from your account, you can do that yourself by simply clicking on the "Registered Products" link under your profile on the site. As far as deleting your user account, there's no way to do that. I don't think that accounts can actually be deleted once they're created, even by the Line 6 staff.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
19 hours ago, savantdan said:

Helleo there, dudes! I/ve got the same issue!
I want to delete my account.

I don't want just turn my back on it. I want to delete my account. Just delete my account. where is the button?

There isn't one... it will live on the Interwebs forever (or until Line 6 goes out of business).

• 9 months later...

I want to delete my account as well!!!

please spare me the just forget about it, and not I’m not looking to deregister a product, as the topic of this thread and everyone is else on this thread I want to deactivate my account, delete my data and that’s it.

waiting for an answer before this hits the news and a few influencers.

51 minutes ago, LePquiMord said:

waiting for an answer before this hits the news and a few influencers.

Why not call the White House while you're at it? Surely they'll bring everything else to a screeching halt to deal with it...the deletion of an account on an obscure website, unknown to essentially all of mankind except the 0.003% who happen to play the guitar... this ranks right up there with runaway inflation, COVID, voting rights, climate change... you name it. This is truly the kind of thing that the entire free world would rally around, if only you could reach enough eardrums and eyeballs. Scream it from the rooftops, friend... and the world shall line up behind you. DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

Let me know when the segment will air on 60 Minutes...I don't want to forget to set the DVR.

1 hour ago, cruisinon2 said:

Why not call the White House while you're at it? Surely they'll bring everything else to a screeching halt to deal with it...the deletion of an account on an obscure website, unknown to essentially all of mankind except the 0.003% who happen to play the guitar... this ranks right up there with runaway inflation, COVID, voting rights, climate change... you name it. This is truly the kind of thing that the entire free world would rally around, if only you could reach enough eardrums and eyeballs. Scream it from the rooftops, friend... and the world shall line up behind you. DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

Let me know when the segment will air on 60 Minutes...I don't want to forget to set the DVR.

Cause leaving your digital trail on the obscure net is such good advice. It's not like it leaves you prone to hacking, or even better, turn your data into a commercial commodity that goes the highest bidder and opens a flood of corporate spam emails. You sure do know what you're talking about.

Do us all a favour - cease and desist. 

@line 6 - please moderate these threads, and clean up your pest infestation.

On 1/13/2022 at 11:59 PM, LePquiMord said:

Cause leaving your digital trail on the obscure net is such good advice. It's not like it leaves you prone to hacking, or even better, turn your data into a commercial commodity that goes the highest bidder and opens a flood of corporate spam emails. You sure do know what you're talking about.

Do us all a favour - cease and desist. 

@line 6 - please moderate these threads, and clean up your pest infestation.

Nice try, but changing the subject in an attempt to make me look foolish because I ruffled your feathers won't endear you to anyone, nor will it lend your original rant any credibility.

I never questioned why you wish to delete your account, nor did offer any "advice" regarding the wisdom of leaving a digital footprint anywhere. I poked fun at your comically empty threat to go public and alert the media if L6 fails to delete your account because it's absurd, and it deserves to be lampooned. You wouldn't get the time of day from any third party whom you approached with this "problem"...they'd just give you a puzzled look, and a wide berth. If you actually think that you'd succeed in stoking some sort of public outcry over this via the evening news, or some dimwitted social media "influencer", then you're delusional...nobody gives a $hit.

Toodaloo, go with God,  and don't take any wooden nickels...