Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Returning the model pack?!

fun-boy

Hello everybody... 

1/ sorry for my english, I'm french... :-)

I bought a line6 HD500X and really, that sounds good but as I could imagine... And when I change the patch, I had some big blank... So I decided to return it but I bought in the same time the HD model pack!

I read everything... Going to the purchase history, desauthorise my line6 product... But I see no "return button"??? 

I send some message to line6, NO ANSWERS!!!

Please help me!! 

Arnaud

Hi buddy,

No need to delete the post, I also enjoyed even if you think it was not enough valid for you, there are dozens of horrible posts out there....anyway

I was waiting for some results from pfsmith0 and after that give some colaboration as well...

The tests that I made, quickly, the cleans reacted not as well as high gain, but hey, maybe personal taste ?

Hope to see you soon talking about this topic again

Hughanico,

If you do decide to delete the post, I think it would be worth a different post at some point that recaps some of this procedure, but maybe not as an absolute fix-all, but as a tool that can be used to "un-muddy" certain situations.

I know I've personally benefited from the awareness of these two parameters and their combined effect on some of my patches, and I think it's worth documenting it in some way for newer users.  At least if people are aware of it they can experiment with it and possibly find what they're looking for in their tones.