Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi TT

dmg34

My amplifi will not put out a guitar signal. My amplifi is connected to my surround sound and I can play music out of it. I can also tune my guitar but not guitar sounds please help!!!! I have turned up my guitar volume made sure my guitar chord is connected and the bluetooth is on. I checked in my bluetooth settings to see if both the amplifi and the surround sound were connected which they are. I am confused how this is happening. Any help would be great! 

My amplifi will not put out a guitar signal. My amplifi is connected to my surround sound and I can play music out of it. I can also tune my guitar but not guitar sounds please help!!!! I have turned up my guitar volume made sure my guitar chord is connected and the bluetooth is on. I checked in my bluetooth settings to see if both the amplifi and the surround sound were connected which they are. I am confused how this is happening. Any help would be great! 

Is the Amplifii TT connected only to your surround sound system via RCA connectors? It would seem it is, you can play music from a source (i.e. iPad, iPhone, Android) I'm not sure what you mean by "surround sound", I imagine you mean your home theater stereo system. The Amplifii TT has a very low output so you need to turn your surround sound stereo up because it uses the power amp section of your stereo system to add power, but here again you are able to play music so it would appear you have that done. Also, if you connect an amp via "amp out" on the rear,  your guitar sound will be routed to your guitar amp and you will not hear it through your stereo system, only the music will be fed through your stereo. The only other thing to do is open a trouble ticket with Line 6. This Forum is not for troubleshooting.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just about to buy a TT, as I have 2 150's....I'm fairly new to the forum, but cannot agree that the forum is not for trouble shooting.......In Line 6's words............"Explore our forums where tens of thousands of other users talk about Line 6 gear and help each other." Help is the operative word here.

​In the abscence  of any step by step readable instructional material, which appears common place today on many products...we have to interchange advice and knowledge wherever possible.

So please don't disappoint me, as like many others I'm mature but do not have a great knowledge of tech.....I am however doing my best to get my head around it and enjoy it. Sorry I can't help with the problem, but one thing I can reassure you of is that when you mentioned 'Surround Sound" I knew exactly what you meant by the term.....so we all have 'some knowledge'... 

Really hope you find an answer.....

I'm just about to buy a TT, as I have 2 150's....I'm fairly new to the forum, but cannot agree that the forum is not for trouble shooting.......In Line 6's words............"

Explore our forums where tens of thousands of other users talk about Line 6 gear and help each other." Help is the operative word here.

​In the abscence of any step by step

readable instructional material, which appears common place today on many products...we have to interchange advice and knowledge wherever possible.

So please don't disappoint me, as like many others I'm mature but do not have a great knowledge of tech.....I am however doing my best to get my head around it and enjoy it. Sorry I can't help with the problem, but one thing I can reassure you of is that when you mentioned 'Surround Sound" I knew exactly what you meant by the term.....so we all have 'some knowledge'...

Really hope you find an answer.....

Have you also checked the other forums that specialize in Multi FX units like TT, Firehawk FX, Helix, etc. there may be more users with similar issues that have already found solutions. This forum caters to Amplifi amp users (150, 75 and 30).

Jim