Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Something for your Helix listening pleasure

duncann

Hey everybody. Latest composition, done completely with Helix, has taken form. It's called Aphotic Yâ‚“. Soundcloud or Bandcamp.

Thanks for listening. Especially if you can get through the whole 6:22. I know my music is not exactly easy listening.

I gotta say I absolutely love the sweep echo delay. It's certainly in the top three for my favorite delays. Probably number one. Bravo to Line 6 for this.

• Upvote 2

Hey everybody. Latest composition, done completely with Helix, has taken form. It's called Aphotic Yâ‚“. Soundcloud or Bandcamp.

Thanks for listening. Especially if you can get through the whole 6:22. I know my music is not exactly easy listening.

I gotta say I absolutely love the sweep echo delay. It's certainly in the top three for my favorite delays. Probably number one. Bravo to Line 6 for this.

Sounds Great man, really like the sweep echo and delay at 1:44 - 2:00 and the chord progressions/dynamics right after that well done  B)   

• Upvote 1

Very Nice work! Reminds me a bit of dream theater, i also like very much. Great man. Keep on going :-)

Thanks. No plans to stop writing. It's just something I feel compelled to do.

Really nice work, duncann. Love your lead tone and that's saying something as I'm not really a high gain type of player.

Glad you like it. The lead tone's heart comes from a cab and IR placed in series. First is the 4x12 SoloLead EM, 57 dyanamic at 9" and a Rosen Digital Carvin Legacy IR.

Sounds Great man, really like the sweep echo and delay at 1:44 - 2:00 and the chord progressions/dynamics right after that well done  B)   

Thanks. Appreciate it. A lot of the dynamics comes from a combination of things. Playing style, a simple pitch, +1 octave, with a pedal controlling mix from 0 to 50, and a wah with the same pedal controlling position, 0-100, and mix, 34-100.

Nice!

• Upvote 1