Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How do I find a list of line6 artist the ones on the presets, and amp model display like which one is fender or marshall

DaveBrew222

I just wanted to no all the artist on line 6 spider iv 75 , and when I bought it it said 16 modeling amps, well what amps are they modeling? I can't find info any were, like for example I would like a full list of artist from line 6 so I don't have to look up clowns I never heard of,

Ok I found some artist on here. I'm just getting frustrated trying to actually find different tones other than gain tones , my tones stay exactly the same thru all amp models , like when I bend the b on 13th fret on my legs paul, thru all amp models the tone seems to stay away he same never brighter or muddier, I'm trying to get the since I don't have you tone I hear them teaching on the net, but no success with this amp

I hear ya - but take the amp names with a grain of salt. You can dial in almost any tone (in the ball park) and Angus' tone can be a lollipop to nail (well depending on the decade). I love that that little lollipoper too. :)