Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 POD HD500X Presets Volume

wayneblue

There are several presets that i would love to use.But, it seems that you can not control the volume, by the foot pedal..And when i add the volume pedal (FX block), i still can not control the volume, by the foot pedal..Any ideals on how to do this??

There are several presets that i would love to use.But, it seems that you can not control the volume, by the foot pedal..And when i add the volume pedal (FX block), i still can not control the volume, by the foot pedal..Any ideals on how to do this??

Oh well, it seems no one knows..Thanks a bunch!!

The on-board pedal and its operations are well explained in the manual in sections 3.6 and 7.13. You seem to have an aversion to reading it (did you read the full thread that your very first question here triggered?).

http://line6.com/support/topic/18870-line-6-pod-hd500x-presets/

Seriously, you need to at least try to answer your own questions - you could have had your answer hours ago.

Here's the link to the manual:

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434c6fb051e03e8ab63dc/application/pdf/POD%20HD500X%20Advanced%20Guide%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20A%20).pdf

The only undocumented thing that sometimes causes problems is that activating the toe switch can require a lot of pressure until it gets worked in. You'll need to be standing and pressing HARD with the ball of your foot on the tip of the pedal.

If you're still having problems after reading please make another post in the POD HD section of this forum, not here in the Lounge.

• Upvote 2

The on-board pedal and its operations are well explained in the manual in sections 3.6 and 7.13. You seem to have an aversion to reading it (did you read the full thread that your very first question here triggered?).

http://line6.com/support/topic/18870-line-6-pod-hd500x-presets/

Seriously, you need to at least try to answer your own questions - you could have had your answer hours ago.

Here's the link to the manual:

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434c6fb051e03e8ab63dc/application/pdf/POD%20HD500X%20Advanced%20Guide%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20A%20).pdf

The only undocumented thing that sometimes causes problems is that activating the toe switch can require a lot of pressure until it gets worked in. You'll need to be standing and pressing HARD with the ball of your foot on the tip of the pedal.

If you're still having problems after reading please make another post in the POD HD section of this forum, not here in the Lounge.

Hold on for a sec..If me asking questions seems to bother you, than please don't answer..I'm asking them for a reason, after trying to understand the manual.So pls don't come at me like that.Again, I'll continue to ask, if I do not understand completely...

You seem to have some basic problems understanding technical things, so regrettably I doubt, the POD is the right device for you to get luck with :(

If you do like to use a device like the POD, you should have fun to teach yourself a whole lot of technic. Otherwise I´m sure you will get frustrated!

EDIT: Another advice… use the search-function here. There are many topics well explained by users who spend their time to do so!

You seem to have some basic problems understanding technical things, so regrettably I doubt, the POD is the right device for you to get luck with :(

If you do like to use a device like the POD, you should have fun to teach yourself a whole lot of technic. Otherwise I´m sure you will get frustrated!

EDIT: Another advice… use the search-function here. There are many topics well explained by users who spend their time to do so!

Actually, it's coming on pretty good..With the help of you tube, asking questions and experimenting, the manual is making more since, and I was able to create my Set Lists and save them.And by the way, i am VERY TECHNICAL..I earn a living as a busy Computer/IT Tech, with 4 Advanced IT Credentials.Again, the manual is really an overkill, as most are....

Well keep chugging away at it my man!

There are some excellent threads here on the Eq, which when combined with the DEP parameter info Hurghanico did a great find on. These will be your polish and refiners.

\m/ B \m/

Personally I don't see the manuals as overkill.  I keep a copy of the Pilot's Guide with me as a handy reference in my gig back with my HD500X.  As manuals go it's pretty well organized and is pretty good at addressing the little memory farts when I forget the sequence of button presses required to do something.

The Advanced Guide, on the other hand, may seem like overkill to some, but for me I keep a PDF copy handy on my computer as well.  You can learn a lot of stuff through experimentation, but going through the Advanced Guide is very helpful at giving you a pretty decent understanding of how all the pieces work together.  I strongly urge new folks to spend some time with it to preclude going down the wrong path to try and solve problems you might run into.  As with all computers (and the POD HD definately qualifies as one) there are LOTS of ways to do some of the same things, but some things are better done one way than another.  The Advanced Guide gives you enough info to make those types of decisions in 90% of the cases.  The other 10% are likely to be answered here.

• Upvote 1

Well keep chugging away at it my man!

There are some excellent threads here on the Eq, which when combined with the DEP parameter info Hurghanico did a great find on. These will be your polish and refiners.

\m/ B \m/

Thanks guy..It's coming fairly good now..

Personally I don't see the manuals as overkill.  I keep a copy of the Pilot's Guide with me as a handy reference in my gig back with my HD500X.  As manuals go it's pretty well organized and is pretty good at addressing the little memory farts when I forget the sequence of button presses required to do something.

The Advanced Guide, on the other hand, may seem like overkill to some, but for me I keep a PDF copy handy on my computer as well.  You can learn a lot of stuff through experimentation, but going through the Advanced Guide is very helpful at giving you a pretty decent understanding of how all the pieces work together.  I strongly urge new folks to spend some time with it to preclude going down the wrong path to try and solve problems you might run into.  As with all computers (and the POD HD definately qualifies as one) there are LOTS of ways to do some of the same things, but some things are better done one way than another.  The Advanced Guide gives you enough info to make those types of decisions in 90% of the cases.  The other 10% are likely to be answered here.

Thank you so much.I also have a copy of the Advanced Version, on my computer..