Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

On sending PC changes commands

pilottes

I just opened this. I wish that would be implemented. What do you think?

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/On-sending-MIDI-PC-commands/810763-23508

I wish I could send 2 PC commands assigned to a footswitch. First PC when press a switch and ligth it and a second PC command when I turn off the switch as is done with the CC commands. I tougth the feature would be great to control my JVM based rig but it comes short as it is now and I have to step dance for nothing. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Yep! The JVM410H only support PC MIDI messages. So are the H&K meister series amps. That would be the usual way of using the normal PC changes 1-128 implementation. The JVM410H-JS (Joe Satriani handles the CC# commands as well supposedly)

Since the  HELIX could send specific PC change assigne to a footswitch. I only have to program a few PC on the amp. Say PC 1, 2 and 3 (Clean, Crunch and HighGain)  and be done with it. AND! Be able to copy and paste them where I want. All this within a preset without having to deal with the latency of changing the preset. Did I say the L word?

I just opened this. I wish that would be implemented. What do you think?

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/On-sending-MIDI-PC-commands/810763-23508

I wish I could send 2 PC commands assigned to a footswitch. First PC when press a switch and ligth it and a second PC command when I turn off the switch as is done with the CC commands. I tougth the feature would be great to control my JVM based rig but it comes short as it is now and I have to step dance for nothing. Thanks.

For me exactly the same wish to be able to switch between 2 patches on my GR-55 with 1 helix switch on/off!! 

So voted!! Thanks Pilottes ;-)