Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FX Assignments

gpicard5

This may have been covered but I can't find anything. 

Currently there are only 3 "wildcard" slots for effects. For example I can assign OD, Chorus and Octave. The rest of the blocks are fixed (Reverb, EQ, etc).

IS THERE ANY PLAN for updating software so that this changes? For example, I could care less about having a dedicated FS for reverb as I am a Bassist and don't ever use Reverb! I'd rather be able to assign 2 OD's then Mod and then Filter.

Thanks,

-GRP

I've use the "BJ Clean" patch.  I feel a little leary about it, if we were supposed to have 4 FX blocks, wouldn't Line 6 made it that way?  I'm afraid the 4th block might crash the system.  It hasn't yet and I haven't read about anyone having issues, just makes me a little worried.

I use it on a few patches and never had a problem, I was also wary of it causing crashes which is why I only used it when I really needed the extra fx block

The way I eased my worries was the line of thought that the firehawk hasn't been hacked or anything so really the only place this tone could have originated from is line 6, I spoke with the guy who posted the tone to the cloud and he has no idea how it got the extra fx block

GRP, your idea is worthwhile noting, and you may submit it to Line 6 through a service they use called IdeaScale.

You may go directly to the "Line 6 Ideas" page on IdeaScale via the URL, http://line6.ideascale.com. Otherwise, if you are on the Line 6 website, then click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page (at the bottom of this forum, for example). Then find the IdeaScale link in the Feedback section of the "Contact Us" page.

Once you have registered on the Line 6 IdeaScale site, you may then post worthwhile suggestions that will go straight to the developers' ears. I have seen several great suggestions there make it into the Firehawk firmware and Firehawk Remote app!