Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Digitech Whammy Model For Pod Xt's?

Did a google search the other day for the Jen Electronics wah  (just wanted to get an idea of what that model was all about), followed a link to a post here at the line6 forums where someone mentioned there is a digitech whammy pedal model for the pod xt's. Is this true? I can't find it anywhere in the effects lists. I scrolled through them all. Also the guy said you had to hold the tap/tuner switch down and then turn the select knob or something to get to that model. ??? I can't find it or the post where I read it.  Anyone know if this is true or not? The guy seemed like he knew what he was talking about and it was definitely there. I'm using a pod xt live btw. Thanks. Also, isn't there a way to do a custom effects save like you can do with amps?? I'm positive I read that somewhere some time ago but haven't been able to figure that one out either. That would be a huge help in creating new tones. Thanks again.

The effect is called Bender. Here's a document I found on it which may help:

http://line6.com/supportarchive/thread/23550

You need to have the latest flash memory firmware in your Pod to have the Bender option.

Note that you may lose model packs if you update and you have a second-hand unit with them installed and the owner didn't 'gift' them to you.

• Upvote 1

Nope. I am the one and only owner. I do have the bender model since installing the v3 upgrade way back when, just never knew it was the whammy and never used it cuz it didnt sound very good. ha. suppose it wouldnt without the expression pedal. Thanks again.