Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Low End

WestonMcNew

I am following along with all the tutorials that I can find, but my sound is literally always different. I can never get any low end out of my HD Pro. I'm plugged directly into my interface, the bass is at 100%, I have a cab selected, but it still sounds like it has no cab at all. There's nothing but high end. This is really frustrating.

Someone please help!

Try dialing back the DEP for cab Res and take a closer look at the high pass filters in both, the global EQ and the DEPs. I use a high pass at 80 hz in the global and something in between 80 and 200 in the patches. After reducing the cab Res (try it at zero) dial back the volume using the DEPs master and the mixer block.

Also try the Mids in any position (not only the expected).

Reading the QuickStart-Guide might have been a good advice given by your own, even if you were "following along with all the tutorials that You can find" :(

And please let us know your exact setup if you get back for further questions (Guitar, PU, Amlifier, Cab/Speaker(s), interface, DAW).

This could help us if you try to reproduce a 7 string drop-X mega-highgain-sound using a dobro ;) ;)