Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Helix owner

zuel69

I apologize if this is the wrong area to introduce myself, but I feel the need to do so right here.  Name is Mike and I purchased a Helix from Sweetwater last Thusday 3/17.

I'm freaking blown away.  4cm into my Suhr PT100 stack, Helix preamp into a VHT 2150 then some celestion loaded 2x12's, the front of a metro Marshall 1987 head...whatever I've tried so far.

This thing is incredible. WOW...WOW...WOW.  Still in shock.

Thanks,
Mike W.

• Upvote 2

I've had Helix for for about six months now, and as long as you have a lasting passion for the guitar and what it can do musically, chances are you won't be disappointed with Helix for a very long time.

Nearly every time I pick up my guitar and play it through Helix, I still find it to be an inspiring experience. Helix is a large part of that.

• Upvote 2

Same result here.  Everything I've tried it into sounds amazing (DT25, Alto TS110A, Peavey Bravo 112, Randall RH100 w/4x12 cab, Vetta II, BlackStar ID30).

I can only imagine how awesome it sounds through that PT100.

I apologize if this is the wrong area to introduce myself, but I feel the need to do so right here.  Name is Mike and I purchased a Helix from Sweetwater last Thusday 3/17.

I'm freaking blown away.  4cm into my Suhr PT100 stack, Helix preamp into a VHT 2150 then some celestion loaded 2x12's, the front of a metro Marshall 1987 head...whatever I've tried so far.

This thing is incredible. WOW...WOW...WOW.  Still in shock.

Thanks,

Mike W.

Try it with headphones.  That should take it down a notch or two LOL.