Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Freezing issue

zuel69

I have the latest firmware, no issues with installing it.  While creating my own effects routing to run the 4cm with my pt100, I noticed some random freezing issues that required a reboot.

I set the layout up like on pg 18 in the manual doing the Super Serial layout...the first one.  The unit was freezing intermittently 

messing around with the pedal layout, especially when I would click on the Merge Mixer right before the 2nd output.  IDK, it was random and definitely when I'd click on the Merge Mixer.

My temporary solution is to not click on the Merge Mixer..lol.  Anybody else have something like this happen? 

It's a known issue that the Helix can freeze up when working on patches, while connected to the computer by the USB! Happend a couple of times with mine too. Just take out the USB connection of your Helix to your computer, solved it in all cases. Maybe this helps for you ;-)

I have the latest firmware, no issues with installing it.  While creating my own effects routing to run the 4cm with my pt100, I noticed some random freezing issues that required a reboot.

I set the layout up like on pg 18 in the manual doing the Super Serial layout...the first one.  The unit was freezing intermittently 

messing around with the pedal layout, especially when I would click on the Merge Mixer right before the 2nd output.  IDK, it was random and definitely when I'd click on the Merge Mixer.

My temporary solution is to not click on the Merge Mixer..lol.  Anybody else have something like this happen? 

Please open a ticket with customer support so that we can track this and help you resolve the issue. 

http://line6.com/support/tickets/