Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Am I a dumbass?

drake_st_milan

I bring up a preset, tweak it to what I want... go to the next preset do the same thing. When I go back to the first preset it is exactly the way it was before I started tweaking. I remember it remembering my changes without having to save the newly tweaked patch. 

I even tried holding down the button until it started flashing... it still didn't save any of my tweaks. WTF am I doing wrong? Do I have to save it to my tones and then reload it?

You need to press the save button again while it's flashing. The SAVE operation is a 2-step process. The first press starts the button flashing. While flashing you have the option to change the location of the about-to-be-saved preset. After doing that (or not) the second press of the button completes the operation.

The M series of modelers saves parameter tweaks in the way Drake described. Then if you want to copy the patch to the same or different location, it works just like the FH. A huge advantage of the FH (having used both systems) is the "My Tones" feature on the remote ap!

Jim