Sign in to follow this  
richardroi

ios 9.3

no one tried yet?

I ran the update for iOS 9.3.1 on my iPhone 5C and it wouldn't connect via Bluetooth at all. I tried about 6 times ....no go. I haven't ran the update on my iPad and I won't until I know for sure the update works. The update my iPad wants to download & install is 9.3 not 9.3.1 but I still won't do it. My iPad connects immediately but like I said I haven't ran the update on it. I'm running the Amplifii TT.

I have  Firehawk FX so I use the Firehawk app. It is very similar in terms of Bluetooth technology to the AMPLIFi app. The Firehawk app works fine for me with iOS 9.3.1. However, I did have to 'forget' the previous bluetooth connection to the device and re-pair it.

Hi Rich, I have Amplifi 75 and iPad Air. Did the iOS update today, and everything seems to be working fine. How goes it with you? JpW.

I have  Firehawk FX so I use the Firehawk app. It is very similar in terms of Bluetooth technology to the AMPLIFi app. The Firehawk app works fine for me with iOS 9.3.1. However, I did have to 'forget' the previous bluetooth connection to the device and re-pair it.

This was the key for me as well. You'll need to go to Settings->Bluetooth, find your Amplifi, click the i in a circle and pick Forget this device then re-pair to the iOS device, then the app finally was able to sync with the amp again. Thanks :)

BTW the line 6 support site clearly states that you should do this (forget old blue tooth connection, then find Amplifi again) after any firmware updates. Just sayin'