Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Same price AMPLIFi 30 & 75? How to choose?

Kurapica

Hello ALL,

I recently found that AMPLIFi 30 and 75 are both 300 USD. So, how should I choose between them?

What I've noticed is that AMPLIFi 30 has smaller dimention, and AMPLIFi 75 has louder sound. Is that all?

What I want to know is, is AMPLIFi 75 sound better than 30? and can I turn AMPLIFi 75's volume low enough to suit bedroom usage? If so, I'd love to choose 75 cause dimension is not a big problem to me.

I cannot find any comparasion with google and youtube. Neither can I try them in my local stores. So if any tried both of them, don't hesitate to share your expierence!

Regards,

~Kurapica

Thanks for comment.

I've just checked that musiciansfriend.com sell 75 as 308 USD.

Hi jdebiase, I agree with you that bigger speaker and higher power amp can always bring better sound quanlity.

Hi cungar, can the 75 deliver decent sound quanlity with volume as quiet as a TV or acoustic guitar? AFAIK analog amps usually won't sound good with low volume. I'm not sure how good Line6's digital combo can do it.

Regards,

~Kurapica

Thanks for comment.

I've just checked that musiciansfriend.com sell 75 as 308 USD.

Hi jdebiase, I agree with you that bigger speaker and higher power amp can always bring better sound quanlity

Regards,

~Kurapica

Just found brand new in the box Amplifi 75 on the "Reverb.com" web site for $259 + shipping! And yes I pulled the trigger! Can't wait

Jim

I just got the 150, for $289(249+40 shipping)  from music go round. I was happily surprised that it appears to be still new in box. They have 3 more, I'd buy them all and resell if I had the cash. They have some 75's also.