Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk 1500 cloud

spikey

I had time tonight to play with the iPad editor and my Firehawk 1500. I went to the cloud, typed in the word "Gibbons", and low and behold several dozen patches came up for me to choose from. That 92 JCM900 was sweet let me tell ya. Then I typed in "Clapton", and got a patch called "Sunshine of your Love-Cream"... Sounded good. I jammed away for about 15 minutes LOL... There were many others- damn this thing sounds really good guys...

• Upvote 1

Yeah! That's what I've been preachn on this forum from the beginning. This fh1500 sounds better and is way more user friendly on stage then my helix ever was. Not to mention you can stand and edit and use it as a monitor, etc. oh, and no back white hiss noise if phantom power is turned on at board. Killer tone!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my Firehawk 1500 a few days ago and am learning about the Apple cloud and settings.  A little confused because I made a few small changes in a patch, went to, store on Firehawk, (upper right on the Apple pad,) and saved the changes.  I left that setting and later came back, I noticed the change did not save.

This happened on other patches too.  Am I not saving changes correctly?

• Upvote 1