Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

USB to computer, Bad Guitar Lag Sometimes

bloomk

I am having an issue with the USB recording..  it will be working for a while then a small noise, and then the guitar is delayed by a full second (ironically the bluetooth audio from my iPhone is not interrupted at all).. just the guitar suddenly is delayed horribly... 

for anyone else that has this problem, i contacted support and got it figured out. Seems i did not realize that with the USB, the sound goes both ways (which makes it even better). The solution was to use the fire hawk as your input AND output. So you do the monitoring through the fire hawk. This is also cool because you can hook the usb into your computer and use the computer to output sound to the fire hawk. This is cool for me cause you can play youtube videos on the computer and the sound of the computer is output through the fire hawk. My guitar instructor makes videos for me and now i can pull them up and play along without having to have 2 sets of speakers.. very cool.. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...