Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Creepy tales: Ghost delay

Paolo_Maina

Sunday  i was tweaking several times a preset and i changed the adriatic delay, to a simple delay, i worked on it some more then i changed preset but the simple delay i put in there became a ghost and it was always present also in the other preset.

I though, what's going on?

I switched on and off the delay of the second preset...the delay was always there.

I changed the time of the delay but  that i was hearing didn't change

i canceled the delay block in the preset but the ghost delay was always there.

then i realize that what i was hearing was the delay of the first preset...a ghost delay.

I switched off and on helix

Everything ok.

the title is ironic.

Sunday  i was tweaking several times a preset and i changed the adriatic delay, to a simple delay, i worked on it some more then i changed preset but the simple delay i put in there became a ghost and it was always present also in the other preset.

I though, what's going on?

I switched on and off the delay of the second preset...the delay was always there.

I changed the time of the delay but  that i was hearing didn't change

i canceled the delay block in the preset but the ghost delay was always there.

then i realize that what i was hearing was the delay of the first preset...a ghost delay.

I switched off and on helix

Everything ok.

the title is ironic.

LOL!! And people still complain about the patch gap when switching?! :-) Tailes are definitely there in your case!  :D  :D

the title is ironic but it's a real story.

Yes I believe you Paolo!!

Thought your story was kinda funny. It's the kind of patch tail, some people dream of having on their Helix. (although this one is kind of excessive :) )