Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd 500, Need Help

jamminforever

OK, I'm pretty much fed up with the POD 500 I have here. I'm using this thru a Mesa Mark  V head for effects only, via the 4 cable method.

When the POD500 was setup, it was working great, no problems, except the occaisional  distortion that I've posted about before in here. Now the problem is that when I engage the effects loop, via my mesa foot switch, my chorus started sounding warbly, like some weird sonar-radar effect.... Then later I've gotten some nasty loud squeals. Please keep in mind,sometimes it works properly, then it does this... It works just fine again, then does it again..... I'm pretty much fed up with this. Has anyone here had anything like this happen to them? Is there something I'm missing. I love having the 4 cable method... but will the wah sound any different thru the loop? Perhaps I should ditch the 4 cm?