Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where to find the old Vettaville videos?

Hi!

I guess vettaville.nl and vettaville.com is non-functioning and wonder if anyone knows of or can share some of the instructional videos made by Nathan Shane (webmaster and creator of the original www.vettaville.com).

One of them is called 'Variax_500_Bridge_Saddle_Video.wmv'.

They were/are really good reference and would be nice if they could be archived somewhere.

any hints very much appreciated

Jan

After poking around on the interweb for awhile, the missing clip turned up live and well. Enjoy!

From vettaville.com:

Here's a Variax 500 video for all you fellow tech-heads. This is a definitive "behind-the-hardware" video which I put together to help everyone see exactly how the Variax Piezo Bridge & Saddles are put together The video is a little over 8 minuHere's a Variax 500 video for all you fellow tech-heads. This is a definitive "behind-the-hardware" video which I put together to help everyone see exactly how the Variax Piezo Bridge & Saddles are put together The video is a little over 8 minutes running time, and 15MB. I suggest that everyone right-click the image to the left and "save-target-as" to download to your hard drive for viewing rather than streaming off the internet. ENJOY...!!!

VIDEO