Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Next firmware - what variax integration?

sulkbooth

Oh, well.... If we're speculating...... HELIX will replace Workbench. It will be included in the next public (not beta) release of the HELIX editor, hence no need to ever upgrade HELIX to become a Workbench interface. All Helix presets will be able to store up to five Variax models, just like one of the Custom model banks on a Variax. You will be able to assign HELIX footswitches to control model selection within a preset. No more messy handling of the pickup selector switch.

😎😀

Anybody else?

• Upvote 1

Oh, alright. No more speculating about free wireless features replacing the VDI cable, including wireless power transmission.

We need at least ONE person to say "Yes, I'll pay $999 for wireless VDI" to keep our hopes up... So far, crickets.

I will pay $1,495 and buy two. Add that to you and you have three ;-)

I am pretty sure my first x wire digital wireless was over 700 bucks back in the 90s. It just did one guitar signal but no noise, sounded like a cable. I know you guys dug it as you bought them a few years and companies later. Plus think of how many extra batteries you'll sell! lol

Oh, well.... If we're speculating...... HELIX will replace Workbench. It will be included in the next public (not beta) release of the HELIX editor, hence no need to ever upgrade HELIX to become a Workbench interface. All Helix presets will be able to store up to five Variax models, just like one of the Custom model banks on a Variax. You will be able to assign HELIX footswitches to control model selection within a preset. No more messy handling of the pickup selector switch.

😎😀

Anybody else?

Love it! You did forget to mention : "Its free!"

How 'bout we all sit tight and lower our expectations?

"...as if millions of voices suddenly cried out 'M'eh' and were suddenly silenced..."

??? Have I come to Digitech?

We are Line6'ers!

Out expectations are the highest there is. And then some...

☺