Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay G30: Using additional receiver

Uli68

Hi,

I have a working set of the G30 transmitter and receiver.

I recently bought a separate G30 receiver and tried to connect it with the transmitter, which failed (same channels on transmitter and receiver). I always have 3 red LEDs on the receiver for the signal strength.

What could be the reason for failing to connect?

Thanks,

Ulrich

• 7 months later...

I have a similar issue.  I lost the original receiver unit at a gig and had to purchase a replacement.  I was under the impression that any receiver on the right channel would work.  I get 3 red led for transmitter signal but no sound or audio led no matter what channel I put the devices on.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have a working set of the G30 transmitter and receiver.

I recently bought a separate G30 receiver and tried to connect it with the transmitter, which failed (same channels on transmitter and receiver). I always have 3 red LEDs on the receiver for the signal strength.

What could be the reason for failing to connect?

Thanks,

Ulrich

I have a similar issue.  I lost the original receiver unit at a gig and had to purchase a replacement.  I was under the impression that any receiver on the right channel would work.  I get 3 red led for transmitter signal but no sound or audio led no matter what channel I put the devices on.  Any help would be appreciated.

is it on the same frequency? RF1/RF2. 3 red bars on the "receiver" usually means wireless interference