Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm still harping on the auto engage/ disengage for wah

sonikimage

I have brought this up a few times, sadly with no responses back. Since there is a Mission pedal with Helix name on it, and it has a toe switch to engage and disengage the wah, Im thinking that they may have decided not to go this route. Shame if thats the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Helllloooo....ooooooo...oooooo...ooooo is there anybody there..,,,,...thereeeee........,, thereeeeeeeror just me........meeeee……meeeeeee and this. Echoooooo.....echooooooooo......ehcooooooooo!

I've got to concentrate, concentrate, concentrate.

I've got to concentrate, concentrate, concentrate.

(Airplane anyone?)

There is an ideascale entry for this: http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Auto-engage-for-Wah-Pedal/801018-23508

But no one is going to say that this will be in Helix someday. You'll know if/when it shows up in a new firmware.

sonikimage, on 26 Apr 2016 - 2:32 PM, said:

Just kidding don't mean to waste anyone's time but at least an answer would be appreciated by someone in the know

We can't talk about what's coming, but heel bypass certainly isn't some left field "Whoa! We've never thought of that!"

I can pretty much guarantee that aside from some of the more obscure amp and pedal requests, 99% of everything on IdeaScale was already in our gargantuan Wish List before Helix was even announced. We probably won't get to more than a tenth of what's in there (again, it's MASSIVE), but any feature that both gets enough votes and is feasible is something we not only consider, but likely already has been defined with screenshots and everything.

A very small portion of what I design ever sees the light of day.

• 1 month later...