Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Any classical guitar IRs out there?

Inerzia

I've been trying those Taylor IRs for some days and they sure add an interesting flavor to what my variaxes can do by themselves, so I was wondering, does anybody have nylon/classical guitar impulse response files?

Sure thing.  Hopefully you'll find the magic recipe to make them sound good.  I've been trying...some nice flavors w/ the Variax, but nothing better than the onboard sounds.  

I really want to make them sound as good as the Variax acoustic tones but while using a normal guitar.

Sure thing.  Hopefully you'll find the magic recipe to make them sound good.  I've been trying...some nice flavors w/ the Variax, but nothing better than the onboard sounds.  

I really want to make them sound as good as the Variax acoustic tones but while using a normal guitar.

Try this one I made and see what you think its called "Acoustic Match.hlx" https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a6ja1ccg9opnsvu/AAANth50j9N_AJMVN2ykjfJua?dl=0   I use it with the Taylor IR that has the shure mic, I think it sounds pretty good, it is fuller with the neck puckup but also good with both and bridge alone... I have an emg 81 and 89 in the guitar I use with it. I can't wait to try some of these posted here with it to.