Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Audio Issues Maybe?

Perish

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and I am sure it is because I have three different things that could possibly be the issue.

Anyway here is my setup:

POD HD Desktop and I have it hooked up to my Computer via the USB Port and I have my KRK Rokit 6's hooked up to the POD Left Line Out and the Right Line Out.

I plugged it in like that the day I got everything months ago and it has worked fine.

Until maybe two nights ago.

So here is the issue and you will see why it could be three different main problems in a second like I mentioned.

If I play an audio file such as an Mp3 in a DAW like Ableton Live it will play just fine, but when I go to my Mp3 and play them through Windows Media Player it has no low end sounds like it has an extreme low pass filter on it and its super annoying.

The way I see it is that It could either be an issue with the POD hence why I am here, or the KRK's or my Sound Drivers on my PC.

But I don't think it could be the POD or KRK's because they work just fine in a DAW when playing audio files, but hey maybe thats why I am asking for your guys help.

Sorry for the jumbled mess of words that probably makes very little sense.

Thank you all for you input on the issue in advance.

• 1 month later...