Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lefthanded Variax NO PLANS for production

Very poor from Line6. it's a year meanwhile since my last wish for a Variax as a Lefthand...

they bring out new stuff en masse, Firehawk, Firehawk 1500, Helix, but what can i do,

i still can't use the best of it, the handling with a lefthanded variax...

so, i start ebay next weekend and sell the whole gear...

2 piece of DT25, HD500, and perhaps the Firehawk FX....

very poor strategy of Line6...

post-1450316-0-60978400-1460632547_thumb.jpeg

• 1 year later...

it's more than a year since I got an answer, and sadly there is still no info about a lefthanded variax.

sooooooooooo sad. just one model should be able to produce as a lefthanded version????

can't believe it !!!!!!

it's more than a year since I got an answer, and sadly there is still no info about a lefthanded variax.

sooooooooooo sad. just one model should be able to produce as a lefthanded version????

can't believe it !!!!!!

Rumors persist about a lefty Shuriken at some indeterminate point in the future. So if you're content with an oddly shaped shred-meister guitar with a 27" scale neck and a reverse headstock, then hang around a while longer and see if it actually happens.

That's a pet project of the guy from 12 Foot Ninja, and involves another guitar company, though. If you're holding out for a lefty JTV or Standard, you're probably wasting your time. Theses guitars aren't exactly a household name as it is, and I seriously doubt there will ever be enough demand to justify the expense of tooling up the factory to make them. It's mind boggling that they're even considering it with the Shuriken, as even the righty version is already very genre-specific, and targeting a small demographic as it is.

Otherwise your best option is gonna be buying a Standard, then having someone who knows what they're doing transplant the guts into the lefty guitar of your choice. It'll cost more obviously, but it can be done.

I understand that the market for a lefty isn't really great. But if they wont do it, why not selling the electrics and routing information to a shop like warmooth to make some lefthanded guitars if customers want some.

For me the distance between company and customer isn't close enough. I like Line6 gear a lot, but imho they could be much better if they would improve their equipment and if they would listen to the customer.