Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G30 No Signal

JoshWinger

My Relay G30 was working the last time I tried using it. I pull it out of my case to use it at rehearsal the other day, and the receiver was not showing any transmitter status lights, and there was no sound.  I tried changing to different channels, tried changing from RF1 to RF2. The Transmitter audio light was reacting when I played on my guitar, so I know it was receiving signal from the guitar. The receiver just isn't getting anything.  Any suggestions?? 

P.S. I am out of warranty at this point.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi. I've got another problem: my G30 was working pretty good fo 2.5 years on different stages, but now receiver begin to lost signal for a few seconds even if transmitter are close to it  (less than 1 meter). I'm out of warranty too. In my city there is no line6 service center. Another service centers told me, that the reason is wifi around G30. Using RF1 and RF2 mode, different channels, another power supply makes no difference. How can i manage this problem?
Alex, Saint-Petersburg, Russia

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, Lyskovrocks said:

Hi. I've got another problem: my G30 was working pretty good fo 2.5 years on different stages, but now receiver begin to lost signal for a few seconds even if transmitter are close to it  (less than 1 meter). I'm out of warranty too. In my city there is no line6 service center. Another service centers told me, that the reason is wifi around G30. Using RF1 and RF2 mode, different channels, another power supply makes no difference. How can i manage this problem?

I have same problem.

• 2 years later...
On 8/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, Lyskovrocks said:

Alex, Saint-Petersburg, Russia

i'm having the same problem, everytime i move imlosing signal battery and signal indicator led light on reciever turns off every time move