Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Setlists

Bikedude

New to Helix, and not that tech savvy. When I open the Setlists, I see Factory 1,2 User 1,2,3 etc. and Templates. How do you get in these other Setlists? I get the arrow next to Factory 1, but can't navigate anywhere else with the Joystick. What am I doing wrong? BTW, I'm a visual learner, and I can't find any vispdeos of this.

If your display already shows presets in a setlist, move the joystick left. This will cause the preset names to disappear and put your cursor/joystick in a position to move up/down to select/highlight another setlist. Then move it right as per Digital_Igloo's instructions.

You can't change setlists using the footswitches. You need to use the Presets knob and joystick, or the editor.

If you need more settings than you have in one setlist for any given show... you have other problems...

...jus' sayin'...

• Upvote 2

Not that you would need that many set lists because yes if you do need THAT many set lists you have more than one problem.

But id be a liar if i said i hadn't tried to before. I use the same Rig for 2 bands with different tones set for each. I have the tones for one band in one set list and the tones for the other in another setlist, So yes ive tried to switch set lists with the foot controller with no luck hahahaha.

Not that you would need that many set lists because yes if you do need THAT many set lists you have more than one problem.

But id be a liar if i said i hadn't tried to before. I use the same Rig for 2 bands with different tones set for each. I have the tones for one band in one set list and the tones for the other in another setlist, So yes ive tried to switch set lists with the foot controller with no luck hahahaha.

It would be great if for instance pressing both bank switches at the same time would cycle through the set lists.