Bikedude

Setlists

New to Helix, and not that tech savvy. When I open the Setlists, I see Factory 1,2 User 1,2,3 etc. and Templates. How do you get in these other Setlists? I get the arrow next to Factory 1, but can't navigate anywhere else with the Joystick. What am I doing wrong? BTW, I'm a visual learner, and I can't find any vispdeos of this.

Highlight the setlist you want and either press the joystick or move it right. Helix will load preset 01A within that setlist.

If your display already shows presets in a setlist, move the joystick left. This will cause the preset names to disappear and put your cursor/joystick in a position to move up/down to select/highlight another setlist. Then move it right as per Digital_Igloo's instructions.

Thanks, I'll try again. On my first go, I couldn't seem to get the arrow to move with the joystick. I tried to move the arrow down the Setlists to no avail.

How can I to change from one setlist to another with foot switches?

i have often wondered about this as well!! hahaha

You can't change setlists using the footswitches. You need to use the Presets knob and joystick, or the editor.

You can't change setlists using the footswitches. You need to use the Presets knob and joystick, or the editor.

If you need more settings than you have in one setlist for any given show... you have other problems...

...jus' sayin'...

• Upvote 2

Sometimes I'm so stoopid! The obvious escapes me on more than one occasion.

Sometimes I'm so stoopid! The obvious escapes me on more than one occasion.

The obvious is never obvious until it's obvious, though. So... no, not stupid...

• Upvote 1

You could change setlists with your feet but you would have to have talented toes to work the joystick :)

Not that you would need that many set lists because yes if you do need THAT many set lists you have more than one problem.

But id be a liar if i said i hadn't tried to before. I use the same Rig for 2 bands with different tones set for each. I have the tones for one band in one set list and the tones for the other in another setlist, So yes ive tried to switch set lists with the foot controller with no luck hahahaha.

The obvious is never obvious until it's obvious, though. So... no, not stupid...

Thank you Mr. Obvious.... ;)

Yea I know- your welcome Mr. stupid.... :lol:

Thank you Mr. Obvious.... ;)

Yea I know- your welcome Mr. stupid.... :lol:

You...? NEVER stupid. Always interesting, though...

Not that you would need that many set lists because yes if you do need THAT many set lists you have more than one problem.

But id be a liar if i said i hadn't tried to before. I use the same Rig for 2 bands with different tones set for each. I have the tones for one band in one set list and the tones for the other in another setlist, So yes ive tried to switch set lists with the foot controller with no luck hahahaha.

It would be great if for instance pressing both bank switches at the same time would cycle through the set lists.