Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 receiver dimensions

jimmyfreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Hello there,

I'm from the UK, so don't quite understand your dimensions!

"The G10 Receiver's (Dock) highest point is     2 3/8"  and a perfect  3 7/8" square."

What are these in cm's?

Is this including whilst the transmitter is charging? Will this fit in 1/2 Unit rack space with/ without the transmitter charging? I've 1/2 unit space left in my flight case + an extra couple of cm's as it'll be placed at the bottom of my rack.

Kind regards,

Aidan :)

The receiver takes a micro USB power cord that is supplied with the unit. The other end of the cable is a standard USB connector that connects to an AC adapter also supplied with the unit.

Althernatively, you may use any USB Power Source (AC Adapter or Rechargeable Battery Pack) that provides a standard USB 5v 1A. The actual power consumption (draw) of the receiver and transmitter regardless when transmitting or when recharging the transmitter are well under 500mA.

2 3/8 in or 2.375in = 6.0325cm

3 7/8 = 9.8cm

The receiver takes a micro USB power cord that is supplied with the unit. The other end of the cable is a standard USB connector that connects to an AC adapter also supplied with the unit.

Althernatively, you may use any USB Power Source (AC Adapter or Rechargeable Battery Pack) that provides a standard USB 5v 1A. The actual power consumption (draw) of the receiver and transmitter regardless when transmitting or when recharging the transmitter are well under 500mA.

Brilliant thanks a lot!

• Upvote 1