Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving footswitch assignments

lespaul0338

I want to able to use my Firehawk through front end of an amp (and so select 'no amp' in the app) and then use the amps just at break up. i want to then just use the FS1 to FS5 as my pedals to add other effects. I can't figure out how to save the settings I've assigned to each FS. This also happens when I use one of the built in amp models assigned to a User bank and then try to assign and keep the various selections on each of the FS locations. Am i missing something?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I would recommend first switching the output mode to 'Amp' via the push button located next to the outputs. 

It sounds like you're half way there. By choosing no amp and no cab  will turn off all amp modeling. 

After you've assigned all effect's blocks to the Foot Switches of your choice you then have to save this tone to either your tones folder, or to Firehawk FX. 

Press save on the top right and select save tone as, or save to Firehawk FX.