Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Version 2.0 Hd Update

Hi

I would like to know something.i bought JTV89F Guitar and updated it to HD models but when I look in to workshop i show that T-Models are only one type and what I liked to know is why?

and what about other types?Do they appear in latest ver.?

P.S.

In ver. 1.90 this models are present

thanks.

Like you know in new HD firmware you have only Based on* 1960 Fender® Telecaster® Custom model and in 1.90 you have

Based on 1960 Fender Telecaster Custom
Based on 1968 Fender Telecaster Thinline
Based on modified 1968 Fender Telecaster

In Variax 700 I had a patches for this 2 models that i use in gigs and recording but now i can't use them. So I'd like to know if thous models will come back?

thanks.

I'm skeptical that either will come back in any form... (it could happen you never know...)

but i would safely assume that the sound would not be the same if it did come back....

i would suggest trying some combinations in workbench HD to get you closer to where you want to be...

if anything does come... it's not likely to be soon...

if the model is critical and you can't come close, you may be better off staying at 1.9

Like you know in new HD firmware you have only Based on* 1960 Fender® Telecaster® Custom model and in 1.90 you have

Based on 1960 Fender Telecaster Custom
Based on 1968 Fender Telecaster Thinline
Based on modified 1968 Fender Telecaster

In Variax 700 I had a patches for this 2 models that i use in gigs and recording but now i can't use them. So I'd like to know if thous models will come back?

thanks.