Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Most Advanced Floor Controller Compatible with Fextone III?

Hi All,

Trying to buy once and get it right the first time. I just got a Flextone III 1X12 Combo and I love it.

I would like to really take maximum advantage of it and:

(1). Determine and buy the correct matching 1x12 extension cab for it.

(2). Determine the most elaborate floor controller that will work with it. I see there are so many and many will not controll the Flextone III's.

Any help is appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to pm me if you like.

I'd love hearing from you guys.

Best regards,

FlexToneHD

from the manual:

FBV Class Foot Controllers
The optional FBV series of foot controllers includes the original FBV, with its extensive effects controls for the Line 6 Vetta amps, and the more-compact FBV Shortboard, which includes all the controls needed for the Flextone III. Both give you Wah and Volume pedals plus the ability to name, store and recall 36 Flextone III Channel Memories. The Shortboard comes with a sticker that re-labels some of the controls that are used for non-Flextone III functions on other Line 6 products. We’ll assume you’ve got that in place as we describe the Shortboard’s functions here. The FBV series also includes the simple FBV4, which lets you choose between the four Flextone III channels, and tap tempo.
Note that the Line 6 Floor Board and FB4 foot controllers will not work with Flextone III.

I honestly don't know if the new FBV3 foot controller will work but if it does, that looks great.  You can find FBV boards on eBay.

Thank you very much for that authoritative reply. It looks like it's gonna be the FBV Shortboard for the Fextone III.

I am trying to locate an original Pilots Handbook for the Flextone III  as well.

Thanks for all your help with this information. ''Best regards,

FlexToneHD