Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD X3 Live Delay Stills Sounding

Tinchofloyd16

I think what you are hearing is the final repeats of the last note(s) you played before turning the Delay OFF. This is normal on the X3. Some devices have an option that allows you to turn the trails OFF so that these final repeats are not heard but I don't recall/see a way to do that on the X3.

To test this, adjust the Feedback parameter on the delay. If you set feedback to a high value you will hear more of these final repeats. If you set feedback to zero you should not hear any final repeats. Of course, the feedback parameter is what you use to control the number of repeats while the Delay is ON so turning it to zero is not a solution; it's just to test and see what's happening.

No. I turn off the delay and after a few seconds. When the delay ends I play again with the delay off and another delay that match with the tempo of the TAP (no with the delay that I set). I have the Delay and the TAP off. But stills sounding. Tone2 is off too.