Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Variax Modeling Plus mags

I'd like to try out the combinations of models and magnetic pickups, but really like my global setup as it is:

Input 1: variax

Input 2: variax

And don't want to have to set this patch by patch.  I suppose the biggest investment in time would be for existing patches since I'm only creating a couple of new ones per week usually.

I'd like to try out the combinations of models and magnetic pickups, but really like my global setup as it is:

Input 1: variax

Input 2: variax

And don't want to have to set this patch by patch. I suppose the biggest investment in time would be for existing patches since I'm only creating a couple of new ones per week usually.

Why would you bother changing anything for existing patches? Experiment to your heart's content with an empty one...there's more space than you'll ever realistically need.

Besides, mucking around with the inputs isn't really the best way to do that anyway. Create a custom model in Workbench, blending in the mags with the model of your choice, then flash it to one of the empty slots on the guitar.