Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

IR loading question, pics attached

electricfactory

Having not explained my original question very well I thought the attached pics would help. As you can see in pic #1 I have loaded [5]five of the IR slots on my HELIX App.

As you can see in pic#2, only [2]two IR's show up on the Helix itself- can anyone tell me what I'm missing ?Why am I not seeing a list of the five loaded IR's I see on my HELIX app ?

PIC#1

FullSizeRender%202_zpsmer76vxe.jpg

PIC#2

FullSizeRender_zps92kwchua.jpg

In the app select Impulse responses, should show a list of empty slots similar to where presets are shown. You can drag and drop from windows explorer into that list, that will automatically load them into the helix.

In the app select Impulse responses, should show a list of empty slots similar to where presets are shown. You can drag and drop from windows explorer into that list, that will automatically load them into the helix.

Thanks Bkehoe but that isn't what I was asking, have re-worded my question and included pics, hopefully someone will weigh in with an answer.

Your picture doesn't indicate that there are only two IRs loaded. It does show that there are two types of IRs available for selection - one set at 1024 bit resolution and the other at 2048 (which is highlighted indicating that you are selecting from that group/set of IRs). The IR Select field in the bottom row shows that IR#1 in the 2048 sample set is loaded into the preset's selected IR block.

What happens if you rotate the knob for the IR Select field? It should move through the available slot numbers. Do you see all 5 of your loaded IRs?