Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Xt Pro Driver Installation For Xp Doesn't Work

Hello,

I try to install my POD XT Pro on my Laptop. I'm running Windows XP on this machine. I downloaded the latest driver but after installation, I get the message

that it went wrong and the unit can't be started (Hardware Window / Code 10).

So Line 6 Edit nore Line 6 Gear Box do detect the hardware.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for help!!

Hey Triryche,

well I haven't testet a new cable, but the problem appears before connecting the unit already after installation of the driver.

for a moment, monkey and gearbox detected the unit, but when I tried to change the sound bank the unit ran down, startet again and so on.

I switched it off and on again, but it wasn't detected anymore.

I'll will try a new cable, but the driver installation problem is still there, I guess.

Yes I have reinstalled it several times and the pod was disconected. The problem happened before connecting the POD. The Windows message says: The driver doesn't pass the "Windows Logo test" and then it says: There was a failure while installation and the unit can't be used. I try again with a new cabel tomorrow. Lets see what happens :)

Thanks for your help!!!!!

Best Olaf

I'm sure you know already. But just in case, when you install the driver you should not have the PODxt Pro connected. Then, during the installation it will prompt you to connect it to complete the driver installation. Windows might give have a dialog box stated the driver is unsigned, click continue with installation.