Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

1.12 Tuner Question

jpdennis

The offsets where there before. I've set them all the time. They fixed the bug with the output, that was set to none every time you turn Helix on.

It seemed to me that the tuner was a little more sensitive when I tested it after Updating to 1.12 but could be only in my head.

The offsets where there before. I've set them all the time. They fixed the bug with the output, that was set to none every time you turn Helix on.

It seemed to me that the tuner was a little more sensitive when I tested it after Updating to 1.12 but could be only in my head.

Yes it is more sensitive.  Also I noticed the tuner icon in the lower left.  Kind of cool.  Where the -50 cents and +50 cents there before as well?

Man I have to look more closely at the various features.  Haha ... or Just Keep On Keepin' On and find my mojo tone! :D 

I did note that the XLR out showing line but being set to Mic when resetting to factory is an important bug to be aware of in this version.  Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

On that note ... it is very nice to have Line 6 let us know the issues as these upgrades are released.  I really appreciate complete transparency in a company.  Gives me a good feeling about the engineers' and managers' moral compass and ethics.

Thank you LINE 6

Dennis

On that note ... it is very nice to have Line 6 let us know the issues as these upgrades are released.  I really appreciate complete transparency in a company.  Gives me a good feeling about the engineers' and managers' moral compass and ethics.

hear! hear! 

Not really, but the way I have my area setup for playing, the Helix is about 15 feet away.

It's not in there. Helix Editor is a remote app anyway, I think you'd want to look at the unit. 

This sounds like a job for a decent clip-on tuner to me. I always have one around.

• Upvote 1

It's not in there. Helix Editor is a remote app anyway, I think you'd want to look at the unit. 

This sounds like a job for a decent clip-on tuner to me. I always have one around.

Nice thinking.  Thanks :)