Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Issues with FBV 3 and pod hd pro x

I can't seem to program the footswtich to work properly with the pod. im unable to use the foot swtiches to turn off effects blocks and the unit keeps getting stuck in the looper function. I tried using the pro edit x but it seems the controller panel is for the long board switch. what can i do to get it working right?

I'm very interested in your post, since very few have received their FBV3 at this time. It's surprising that you find it difficult to understand how to make basic settings like ON/OFF block. I can imagine getting stuck in Looper function can be worse than frustrating if using the FBV3 on stage.  Did it come with documentation on how to work with your POD?

I'm very interested in your post, since very few have received their FBV3 at this time. It's surprising that you find it difficult to understand how to make basic settings like ON/OFF block. I can imagine getting stuck in Looper function can be worse than frustrating if using the FBV3 on stage.  Did it come with documentation on how to work with your POD?

update on my situation. fs 1 is the looper fs2-5 will turn off/on whatever effects blocks are on the patch in order. the lights for the fs 1-5 do not turn on. in pod edit the controller bar appears to be to program the fbv longboard.

• Upvote 1

update on my situation. fs 1 is the looper fs2-5 will turn off/on whatever effects blocks are on the patch in order. the lights for the fs 1-5 do not turn on. in pod edit the controller bar appears to be to program the fbv longboard.

I was wondering what FS5 would do in patch change mode. If FS1 is Looper, then it appears that FS2-5 is basically what FS1-4 did on older FBV pedal boards. Of course, I'm hoping all of my posted theories on this will be fuel to press Line6 to release the official FBV3 manual online. It's holding up my purchase for sure. Thanks for the updated info!

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out you can change those FS2-FS5 functions at leas on Pod HD by going to the mixer tab in Edit. However, I get no light either and the documentation is nonexistent.

I'm not very happy with my purchase at the moment. The red lights I could live with (apparently colors only work with FH1500) but no lights at all is bad.

I had the same issues (no lights on FS1-FS5 and no Volume/Wah lights).

The issues got solved after updating the Flash Memory to v1.01.00 - at least I have red lights now for FS1-FS5 (still no color), also the Vol/Wah lights work.

Unfortunately it is a bit tricky to find the Firmware update as you will not find FBV3 in the product selection filter list. Instead use "All products" and scroll down. The Firmware got released 5/16/16. You also need "Line6 Updater" Software to install it in the device (not Monkey - see also a separate Forum trail).

I also got the feeling that the new Version provides more stability ...