parker1963

New Update Warning

Just a little heads up on the latest update on the Helix, it changes your input settings, guitar pad is turned off and it defaults to 1Meg input impedance :(, not good enough Line 6, this is the sort of malarky I expect from iTunes

Did it reset all of the globals? I found that previous updates reset all the global parameters on my unit.

-Max

Just a little heads up on the latest update on the Helix, it changes your input settings, guitar pad is turned off and it defaults to 1Meg input impedance :(, not good enough Line 6, this is the sort of malarky I expect from iTunes

Did you do the all reset function after finishing? If so, that's what would happen.

Need to check all your globals after an update anyhow.

I don't think it's a biggie if it's just the Global Settings.  It'd be a different story if it was affecting all the presets in a weird way.

Could you or anyone else expand upon why this is a big issue? Is this dealing with unwanted signal boosting? I have the same values in my Global Settings and the output sounds pretty nice to my ears.