Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Why can't we edit notes on customtone?

So for about the last week I've been trying to find out why I can't edit the details (comments, pickup, band, etc) on the tones I've uploaded. The tech support guy, Will, was really attentive, no problem with him.

The final answer I got was

"The tones comments, band, etc need to be put in when the tone is uploaded.  Once it online it can't be edited."

This is all well and good except for the fact that there is no option to fill in these things when I upload the tone.. It just asks me for the file and then, boom it's uploaded. So we are at an impasse. What is the point of having those fields if you cannot even fill them out? And apparently this has been an ongoing "problem" (in quotes because it's been going on for at least 2 years and it has yet to be addressed). I'd be satisfied if it wasn't for the tell tell signs that others can enter in these comments and what not, using the same family of products. So.... what's the deal?

I'm not really expecting an answer at this point. I'm just venting, I guess. It doesn't say much for a company, where you have the technical knowhow to make some kickin amps, but can't seem to figure out the simplicity of the world wide web. Even the pop-ups are screwy... Anyway, rant ended.

• 6 months later...