Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi TT - Recording dry signal?

SL147

I want to record the dry guitar signal while listening to the processed signal with my amplifi TT (via usb) like i did with my old pod xt.

With pod xt there is the possibility to select "Send dry Signal". Is this possible with my amplifi TT? How can I do this?

I am using Cubase 7 Artist.

Many Thanks!

Unfortunately the option is not currently available with the AMPLIFi series.

Hi Tri

You seem to know a lot about this product. Any clue as to why my Mac with El Capitan OS cannot seem to see the amp? I have the latest updates on the firmware and app. All other features including BT work fine. Is there a simple test that I can try? Thx!

Jim

I'm not a Mac guy, at least not yet, thinking of trying a Mac this year depending on the funds.

Is there another computer you could try it on to rule out the AMPLIFi being the issue?

Do you have other audio interfaces that your DAW is seeing without issues?

I'm not a Mac guy, at least not yet, thinking of trying a Mac this year depending on the funds.

Is there another computer you could try it on to rule out the AMPLIFi being the issue?

Do you have other audio interfaces that your DAW is seeing without issues?

Hi. The answer is "no" to both q's. I'll have to take the amp to a Mac repair guy. If it works fine on their test computers than I guess the problem is my Mac. Likewise if their Macs can't see the Amplifi via USB than its on to Line 6 for a repair or replace!! Thx.

Jim

• 2 years later...