Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 Not charging

brenhaze

I received my G10 today and it's been charging now for over 8 hours, and no charge held whatsoever.

Just flashing Red and the charging base pulsing Red.

When removed from the base its flashes red, It won't work at all or hold any charge at all :/ 

Very disappointing as looking at the FAQ I would of thought after 6 hours of charging I could at least test it a little but nothing.

As the FAQ advised of a small charge after just 2 hours.

I've seen a few others with the same problem and units were faulty. I will return it and stick to my G70 and multiple transmitters as I've now seen more people with the same problem :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem, the receiver charged initially, but after leaving it plugged into the transmitter overnight whilst not connected to the mains it appears to have completely drained it's battery and no amount of charging will fix it. Both the transmitter and receiver are permanently flashing red, I've checked that the receiver is docked properly and have attempted an update but it's too flat to complete it successfully, any ideas on where to go next?

I'm having the same problem, the receiver charged initially, but after leaving it plugged into the transmitter overnight whilst not connected to the mains it appears to have completely drained it's battery and no amount of charging will fix it. Both the transmitter and receiver are permanently flashing red, I've checked that the receiver is docked properly and have attempted an update but it's too flat to complete it successfully, any ideas on where to go next?

open a support ticket with Line 6

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I just got my Line 6 Relay G10 today and tried charging.  All I got was flashing red light on the base and nothing on the transmitter at all.  This is now plugged for more than four hours.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:57 AM, rmalto said:

Hi,

I just got my Line 6 Relay G10 today and tried charging.  All I got was flashing red light on the base and nothing on the transmitter at all.  This is now plugged for more than four hours.

If you just bought that unit, send it back and ask for the new version. Those old units should be totally legacy and discontinued now.

Buying today a defective product like that, doesnt make any sense.

• 4 months later...

I also have the same issue. Item won’t charge, just flashing red. 
I came on here looking for answers but all I see are others with the same issue and no solutions on the official Line6 website. 
I was seriously considering an effects board but I am doubting the overall quality of the products now!!!

• 7 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, feelzie said:

Mine keeps flashing green in charge mode. How long does it take for a full charge?

Having the same issue with my G10TII.  Transmitter is flashing green, indicating it's charging.  The G10S receiver cycles green across the three LEDs on the right side.  It's been charging for hours and nothing seems to change.  How long to fully charge?