DragonNZ

My Amplifi 75 keeps starting up in "failed update" mode

I turned my AMP on today it it has 4 Flashing lights and if I start in recovery mode and try and downgrade/upgrade the same result happens (4 Flashing lights).

First 'A' light comes on for 1 second, and then all 4 lights flash on and off.

I have tried 2 Computers and 2 USB cables with the same result. Have yet to try Windows 7 though.

HELP!

Do the factory reset procedure and see if it brings it back to functionality. "Hold Master Volume knob and Tone button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both down until you see the LED's around the Master Volume knob light up."

If it brings back functionality, good. That worked when my amp kept starting up in Failed Update mode.

• Upvote 1

You can also try to reflash it via BT.

Can Android or iOS see it in the Remote app?

Do the factory reset procedure and see if it brings it back to functionality. "Hold Master Volume knob and Tone button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both down until you see the LED's around the Master Volume knob light up."

If it brings back functionality, good. That worked when my amp kept starting up in Failed Update mode.

That was the solution after loosing two hours with trying to update my Amplifi 150. Thank you!!!