Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Five High-gain Models...?

So I downloaded 2.0 for my JTV89 and my high gain models have reverted back to their settings before that update, reading the little note in line 6 monkey I see this;

"For JTV-89 Customers Only:  The five high-gain models that were previously exclusive to JTV-89 and loaded into custom bank 1 are now available in the Workbench software by loading the custom JTV bank available online."

By available online, do they mean the workbench software and I have to do it myself, or is the high gain custom bank available somewhere online, because if its the latter, I can't find it.

Don't take it the wrong way when they say it's for jtv-89 customers only. I loaded that bank onto my jtv-69 and it works great! I think they are just trying to get the attention of 89 users who may be scratching their heads wondering where their high gain patches have gone after updating.