Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Screen that shows all footswitch assignments in one place

HonestOpinion

Does anyone else feel that it would be incredibly useful to be able to display all the footswitch assignments at once on both an optional main screen page on the Helix and also on a screen in the editor?  I would find it particularly useful when there are "Multiple(?)" footswitch assignments in a preset.

And.. if we ever get scenes it will be even more important. It is impossible now to get a decent view of the footswitch assignments. The closest you can get is by going into pedal mode and again, this does not provide a decent view of multiple assignments.  Tapping your way through using the cap sensitive switches is a poor substitute for seeing all assignments at a glance.

Yeah it is a bit tricky when there a many things assigned - especially when you have controllers with max/min values assigned to the multiple as well as just FX block bypasses,as you can see the blocks bypass and activate as you toggle the footswitch.

I am awaiting scene mode (or something similar) so hopefully whatever they come up with will address this as well.

Does anyone else feel that it would be incredibly useful to be able to display all the footswitch assignments at once on both an optional main screen page on the Helix and also on a screen in the editor?  I would find it particularly useful when there are "Multiple(?)" footswitch assignments in a preset.

And.. if we ever get scenes it will be even more important. It is impossible now to get a decent view of the footswitch assignments. The closest you can get is by going into pedal mode and again, this does not provide a decent view of multiple assignments.  Tapping your way through using the cap sensitive switches is a poor substitute for seeing all assignments at a glance.

Added it to Ideascale, please vote it up: http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Footswitch-assignments-screen-on-Helix-Helix-Editor/824908-23508

This is definitely needed. 
Especially when I have all kinds of different things assigned and run out of room for another thing to be assigned to a particular controller and can't figure out if there's something I could remove. 

• Upvote 1